WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TOClick here to read more about ESR Wheels warranty applied to
1) Wheels NOT purchased from an authorized dealer.
2) Any damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect or accident. Any damage or defect caused by racing or off-road use or by road hazard impact.
3) Wheels that have been altered, repaired or modified.
4) Wheels installed with spacers or adapters.
5) Wheels installed with incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads.
6) Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
7) Chrome pitting or discoloration due to lack of maintenance.
8) Blemishes, peeling or discoloration on the back side of the wheel.
9) Fading or discoloration of chrome or accessories caused by exposure to caustic elements.
10) Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted.
11) Wheels damaged by shipping or handling. Inspect shipments and contact the shipping company if any products are damaged. Shipping damage claims must be led by the delivery carrier.
12) Paint warranty on wheels that are in snow or snowy areas with salted roads.
13) Oxidation on wheels. Click here to know why your wheel clear coat oxidizes.
The ESR WHEELS Warranty is:
valid only to the original consumer/purchaser of a wheel purchased in the United States and when the wheel is returned to the authorized dealer from whom it was purchased, freight prepaid with proof of purchase. This Warranty does not cover removal or installation expense. Proof of purchase must be provided once filing any warranty claims.
ESR WHEELS POLICYClick here to read more about ESR Wheels policy
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHEELS MATCHING PREVIOUS WHEEL ORDERS. IF YOU ORDER WHEELS AND ORDER THE REST TO COMPLETE YOUR SET LATER WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR FINISHES MATCHING. ALL PHOTOS ARE USED FOR REFERENCE AND COLOR MAY VARY IN DIFFERENT SHADES.
- WE ARE ALSO NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHEELS THAT ARE BACK ORDERED OR DISCONTINUED IF YOU PURCHASED 1,2 OR 3 WHEELS AND NEED THE REST TO COMPLETE YOUR SET WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AND WILL ACCEPT RETURNS RESTOCKING FEE POLICY APPLIES.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WHEELS THAT MAY NEED HUB RINGS, WHEEL SPACERS, LUG NUTS, BOLTS, OR ANY OTHER WHEEL ACCESSORIES THAT YOU MAY NEED TO MAKE YOUR WHEELS FIT YOUR VEHICLE. DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.
- IF YOU NEED TO KNOW BRAKE CLEARANCE PLEASE CALL US AT 1800-609-0016 TO ASK FOR VERIFICATION.
- WHEELS THAT HAVE BEEN MOUNTED WITH TIRES OR MOUNTED ON YOUR VEHICLE FOR A TEST FIT, YOUR WHEELS ARE ABSOLUTELY NON RETURNABLE, EXCHANGEABLE OR REFUNDABLE. IF YOU MOUNT A TIRE ON YOUR WHEELS THAT MEANS YOU OWN THEM.
- RETURNS AND EXCHANGES ARE ONLY ELIGIBLE WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE DATE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- IF YOUR WHEELS WERE DAMAGED UPON ARRIVAL, PLEASE TAKE PHOTOS IMMEDIATELY AND SEND THEM TO [email protected] EVERY WHEEL FROM ESR IS CHECKED BEFORE. IF THE WHEEL IS DAMAGED IT IS MOST LIKELY IT WAS DAMAGED IN TRANSPORTATION. WE WILL FILE A CLAIM WITH FEDEX/UPS ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL WITH PHOTOS.
- WHEELS THAT HAVE BEEN CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER (CUSTOM DRILL OR CUSTOM POWDER COAT) ARE ABSOLUTELY NON RETURNABLE, EXCHANGEABLE, OR REFUNDABLE.
- IF YOU ARE RECEIVING RETURN LABELS FOR WHEELS THAT WERE MISTAKENLY SENT TO YOU INCORRECTLY WE CANNOT SHIP THE NEW WHEELS UNTIL THE RETURN ARRIVES AT OUR LOCATION AND INSPECTED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO EXCHANGE OR RETURN WHEELS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING THE WHEELS TO OUR LOCATION. WE DO NOT SELL LABELS FOR SHIPPING.
- OUR WARRANTY CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED. THE WARRANTY IS ONLY VALID WITH THE ORIGINAL OWNER AND MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF PURCHASE DURING A CLAIM IS FILED.
Returns and Exchanges
Returns and exchanges of any ESR Wheels products must follow the following guidelines to be granted a return or exchange for your purchase:Click here to read more about ESR Wheels Returns and Exchanges
- All claims must be sent to [email protected] with “RETURN” or “EXCHANGE” in the subject line.
- Upon filing a return/exchange claim, please ensure that the wheels are free of any damages. Returns/exchanges WILL NOT be approved once tires are mounted. ESR WHEELS strongly recommends customers to inspect and test fit the wheels prior to mounting tires. Custom sets (powder coating, polishing, Plated, re-drilling, etc.) are not eligible for returns or refunds, all sales are final.
- For customers that wish to return their ESR products, Return will be subject to a 30% restocking fee. Exchanges will be subject to a 15% restocking fee and customer will be liable for shipping the old product back to ESR and the new product to your location.
- For returns/exchanges for correctly shipped products, the customer is responsible for shipping the wheel(s) back at their expense and it must arrive in the same new condition and boxes they were sent in. Any damages to the wheel(s) will incur a 30% charge on the price per wheels damaged, minus the shipping (lower 48 states $25 per wheel).
The refund process may take up to 5 to 7 business days from the time that your return has been received. The original cost of the shipping will be forfeited as we have already shipped the wheels out. If an exchange is desired, the customer will be responsible for the cost of shipping for the new set.
Custom OrdersClick here to read more about ESR Wheels Custom Orders
- Custom Powder Coat orders can delay and are not guaranteed to be completed in the estimated time of production. We want all custom order to be perfect and sometimes the process can leave some blemishes which we will need to redo which will cause a delay in the process time.
- Any custom order (powder coat, custom bolt patterns or custom center bore) are not eligible for returns, refunds or exchanges.
- Contact [email protected] for assistance with a custom order.
I received the wrong item. What do I do?Click here to read more about ESR Wheels Receving the incorrect item
If for any reason you received an item that was not what you had ordered originally, please email us photos of the wheel(s) and the wheel sizing label(s) on the boxes to [email protected]. ESR will need this information for validation of an incorrect order. Once the claim has been approved, the return labels for them incorrect item(s) will be sent via fax or email within 2 business days. The customer will be responsible for safely shipping the wheels back in its original boxes. The replacement will be sent out within 2 business days once the customer has notified ESR that the packages have been shipped to ESR WHEELS’s headquarters.
What happens if my wheels arrived defective?Click here to read more about ESR Wheels Defective arrival
For defective wheels received, a full description of the problem must be provided along with visual evidence such as photos and videos emailed to [email protected] ESR WHEELS will need this information for validation. Once approved, the return label(s) will be sent via fax or email within 2 business days. A replacement (if in stock) will be sent out once the customer notifies ESR that the wheel(s) have been shipped back.
ESR Wheels warrants that our wheels will be free from structural failures under normal and intended use. ESR Wheels is proud to offer a Life Time structural warranty on our wheels.Click here to read more about ESR Wheels Warranty
The warranty covers for the following defects:
- If the wheel(s) arrives at the purchaser with any structural cracks.
- If the wheel(s) causes leaks when mounted properly with a tire.
- If the wheel(s) arrives at the purchaser out of round and unable to balance within standard limits when mounted with a tire.
- If the wheel(s) has a defective standard coating or powder coating.
ESR’s Life Time Structural Warranty is not applicable if:
- Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of an accident or road conditions.
- Damage occurred to improper maintenance.
- If the purchaser has refinished or redrilled the wheel outside of ESR’s services.
- Track/offroad used wheels all our warranty will be voided
To initiate a warranty claim, the purchaser must contact ESR by email at [email protected] The purchaser must provide details of the defect along with photo and video of the wheel(s) defect. ESR Wheels will need this information for validation. The purchaser must return the wheel for visual inspection to ESR Wheel’s headquarters; along with a copy of the original sales receipt. The purchaser will be responsible for shipping the wheel(s) back to ESR for inspection. Should ESR determine that the wheel has failed to perform as expected under this warranty, the wheel(s) will be replaced at the sole and absolute discretion of ESR Wheels. ESR Wheels will provide labels for the replacement wheel(s) to ship back to the purchaser.
IMPORTANT: If ESR Wheels deems that the warranty claim for the wheel(s) that were sent back for inspection is found ineligible for warranty coverage, the product will be returned to the sender, without replacement, at the purchaser’s expense.
Refund Policy:Click here to read more about ESR Wheels Refund Policy
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
Additional non-returnable/non-exchangeable items:
-Accessories: Rivets/hardware/caps/plate frames etc.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.