DS Series Single Adjustable DigressiveClick here to read more about the DS Series
BC Racing’s new proprietary digressive piston design offers increased damping force at low piston velocities while maintaining a linear damper feel at higher piston velocities. One of the greatest advantages of increased low-speed damping force relates to what the driver feels, e.g., roll, pitch, dive, and quick weight transitions on technical road courses. For The Ultimate In Driver Feel – Choose BC Racing DS Series Coilovers.
- Highly Customizable
- Mono-Tube Shock Design
- Digressive Piston And Damping Curve
- Satin Chrome Finished Shock Body
- Height Adjustment Independent Of Spring Compression
- 30-Clicks Of Simultaneous Compression/Rebound Adjustment
- Front Camber Plates Standard On Applicable Kits
- Rear Camber Plates Available For Applicable Kits
- Custom Spring Rates And Swift Spring Compatible
- Custom Valving Or Valving – Paired For Custom Spring Rates
- 1-Year Warranty Against Manufacturers Defect
- Fully Rebuildable
Standard specs with each kit:
Chassis Code: RL5
Top Mounts: Rubber front and rubber rear.
Front Camber Plates: Not Applicable
Rear Camber Plates: Not Applicable
Standard Front Spring Rate: 6kg
Standard Rear Spring Rate: 14kg
Maximum Custom Spring Rates:
BC Racing Springs FRONT: 22kg
BC Racing Springs REAR: Not Applicable
Swift Springs FRONT: 24kg
Swift Springs REAR: Not Applicable
Click here to review the BC Racing Return Policy
At BC Racing North America we make returns as easy as possible. Our mission is to provide you with the best products and the best service in the industry. We understand that sometimes, customers change their minds about products that they order or simply do not need them anymore. We also know that customers are cautious about Return Policies since they are often tricky and misleading. Our goal is to make the return or exchange process trustworthy and as simple as 1-2-3.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item within 14 days of delivery of your order. For orders placed during the holiday season from November 15th to December 31st, the return period is extended to 60 days.
The following rules apply:
- Products must be in original packaging and in a new and resalable condition.
- Any product that was used or fully/partially installed is non-returnable.
- Shipping Fees are non-refundable.
- All returns must be made via our Return Procedure by filling out an RMA form in the MY ACCOUNT section.
- There are few non-returnable products & services that may be offered on our website. It will indicate clearly in the product description if a different return policy applies.
- Order cancellations can only be requested prior to shipment or in some cases.
- If the return of an item was caused by an error on our or a manufacturer’s part, we will cover the shipping fees.
To return a product, you must first request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Click here to contact us and we will get the process started. Please allow 24 to 72 hours for processing your claim.
There are 2 ways you can go about exchanging a product:
- Option 1 (Slower) – Use the standard return procedure to request an RMA for the part you need exchanged. In your request please specify the exact item(s) you would like to exchange to. Upon receipt of your returned product we will process an exchange and ship the new part. If there is a difference in the price, you will be either refunded or charged the difference.
- Option 2 (Faster) – Order the new part online from IndustriesFinest.com and Contact us so we can get the process start for your RMA.
DEFECTIVE, DAMAGED, OR INCORRECT PRODUCTS
We all know that accidents happen sometimes. If your product(s) will arrive defective, damaged, or simply incorrect, please contact us as soon as possible. Please do not attempt to use or install the part! We will send you a replacement part and provide you with a prepaid return label to return the defective part. Product(s) must be returned to us within 30 days. If the damage was caused by a shipping courier, we will schedule a damage pick up by the courier.
When a replacement part is requested to be shipped prior to the return of original merchandise, we must temporarily authorize your credit card until the original merchandise is returned.
When you request a cancellation of an order or a part it may take up to 72 hours to process your cancellation claim. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from backorder logs, having operations personnel pull items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock. Also note that sometimes products ship more quickly than expected, so we recommend that you do not purchase alternative products until receiving final confirmation of your cancellation.
REFUNDS & CREDITS
After we accept your return, you will be issued a refund via the same payment method as you had originally used to place the order (Credit Card, Paypal, Venmo, Wells Fargo Deposit). The refund amount will be composed of the original purchase price minus shipping charges. You will be sent an email confirming receipt of the return and your credit. Please allow an additional 5-7 days for the credit to appear on your account.